In the past, people stay updated with latest music releases by listening to the radio, and then visit music stores to buy what was played on the radio. People also usually buy magazines of their favorite artists, watch MTV or other popular music video stations, and show off band T- shirts to further advertise popular artists to others.
As time goes by, sharing music and staying updated get more and more difficult because of a number of reasons. But then again, as technology advances, people can take advantage of its usage. So now, to get up to date on the best music from all over the world, you just have to use the app called More Choonz.
More Choonz is a relatively new app that allows anyone to be efficient with the freshest music available. You can play, pause, and enjoy continuous tunes from your respective playlists.
So what are the contributing factors of the impressiveness of More Choonz? Here are some of them:
- First off, while you can create your own playlists, you can also post the playlist track of your choice to popular social media like Facebook and Twitter.
- You can also add to and manage your favorite network of contributors.
- Once you have created choonz, you can automatically save it to your custom playlists.
- Watch and Listen. With More Choonz, you can follow through the latest music played ,from around the globe.
- You can mix it up which means that you can add to or manage your chosen network of contributors from various musical delectations.
However, since More Choonz is still new, it is experiencing some technical difficulties like the play button issue. When launching the player in More Choonz, a bug appears which make it a little bothersome for you to hear a song since on occasion; you have to press play twice. Nevertheless, the More Choonz team is working on the solution for this problem. So let not this minor setback ruin your More Choonz experience.